16 Août 2022
How to come / Accommodation
How to come to the festival?
Carcassonne is at the crossroads of the great South. 1h from Toulouse/ 40 min from Narbonne/ 1h30 from Montpellier/ 1h from Perpignan
- Sud de France Carcassonne Airport: Connections provided to England, Ireland, Scotland, Belgium and Portugal. Information: 04 68 71 96 46 www.aeroport-carcassonne.com
- Toulouse Blagnac Airport (1 hour from Carcassonne): Toulouse Blagnac Airport serves most cities in France as well as many international destinations. Information on 0 825 380 000 (€0.15 including tax/min) www.toulouse.aeroport.fr
- Montpellier airport (less than 2 hours from Carcassonne): Montpellier airport serves most cities in France as well as many international destinations. Information on 0 825 830 003 (€0.12 including tax/min) www.montpellier.aeroport.fr
Carcassonne S.N.C.F station. Direct line information: 36 35 (€0.34 incl. tax/min) (From abroad: 00 33 892 35 35 35)
A9/A61 motorway: exit 24 “Carcassonne East”
Take the D6113 towards Carcassonne
Follow Cité Médiévale (to get to the Théâtre Jean-Deschamps or the Château Comtal)
Listen to Radio VINCI Autoroutes 107.7: To find out all about your traffic conditions, listen to Radio VINCI Autoroutes 107.7
Prepare your stay in Carcassonne and book now your TICKETS + HOTEL pack
- on the Carcassonne Tourist Office website www.tourisme-carcassonne.fr/preparer/
- with our partner Festicket www.festicket.com/fr/festivals/festival-de-carcassonne
Where to stay
With family, friends, solo or as a couple, Carcassonne has a wide choice of accommodation for all budgets and all tastes.
To find accommodation in Carcassonne, for a weekend or a holiday, call the Tourist Office to help you make your choices.
Many accommodations are available in Carcassonne: hotels, bed and breakfasts, campsites, holiday villages, tourist residences, collective accommodation, and vacation rentals.
Find the selection of accommodation from the Carcassonne Tourist Office to find what suits you best.